Making great coffee has developed into an art form, yet it has never been easier to get right. The Ascaso coffee pod machines give everyone access to this artform. There are many things to get right.
The grind, the measurement, freshness, the roast, tamping, temperature, water pressure to list a few. Some judge an espresso by the crema, some by the flavour, acidity or aroma. By using coffee pods, you get the perfect result, every time.
Dibar coffee pods contain fresh roasted coffee, ground perfectly, tamped to the correct level and encapsulated in paper. These pods are then sealed in a foil envelope for long lasting freshness.
Fresh Ground Flavour and Aroma
Never again will you need to grind coffee, tamper it, remember to keep it sealed and in the fridge. The pods are individually sealed in foil packets to keep them fresh and to preserve their flavour and aroma.
Sometimes called the coffee pad, the single serve pod or espresso pod, Dibarcafé provide an easy to use method of making the perfect coffee every time.
Benefits of using Coffee Pods:
- Fresh coffee. Each pod is stored individually in a sealed sachet, keeping it at its freshest until it is required.
- Easy to keep. The pods come in boxes of 25 and can be kept in any cupboard or storage area. They also last for over a year, still keeping its freshness and flavour.
- Keep different Pods. As the pods are individually sealed and stored, you can keep a selection of normal espresso pods along with decaffeinated pods, all fresh and ready to use.
- Easy and clean to use. Once the Pod has been used, it is discarded into the waste bin. The machine is clean and ready to go again. No mess and no waste. There are no blocked sinks or drains from coffee grains, or grinders to clean after use.
- No coffee grinder required. The Pods come ready to use and each one contains the correct amount of coffee, ground and tamped to ensure a perfect and consistent coffee, every time.
- Perfect crema every time. The Ascaso Pod machines consistently create the perfect Espresso, every time, each with the crema on top. Crema: The light-brown coloured layer that forms on top of an espresso shot, as a result of the brewing process. The crema is composed of minute bubbles of air composed of espresso film and forms a “cap” that protects the espresso proper from being exposed to the air.
- Perfect coffee: The right amount of coffee, ground and tamped to give consistent results
Would You Like to Know More?
If you would like to talk to someone about Ascaso Coffe Machines or Dibar Coffee Pods please telephone: +44 (0)1308 897 070