Terms & Conditions
• Bookings are available for lunch service only.
• Booking are 1.5 hours.
• Bookings must be made 24 hours in advance for groups of 1-4.
• Please include children in you're parties numbers
• For parties of over 6 please email: email@example.com to make a reservation.
• For bookings of over 4, we ask you to contact us 48 hours in advance for any cancellations or amendments.
• To book a table at the Hive Beach Café we require our patrons to order from our lunch menu.
• You will receive a reservation confirmation via email or SMS to confirm.
• Please call us if you are running late (01308 897070).
We hold the table for 15 minutes and will release the table if we have not been contacted.
• For all bookings, we require debit/credit card details which are used in place of a deposit.
These will be held in a secure PCI-DSS compliant vault. For further information, please visit https://stripe.com/docs/security/stripe.
• A charge of £25 per person will be made if the cancellation terms above are not met.
• By making a reservation at The Hive Beach Café you are agreeing to our reservation and cancellation terms.
• To ensure that we can cater for you appropriately, please notify us of any dietary requirements prior to your visit.
We do offer limited vegetarian/ vegan options which change daily.
• During school and public holidays, we will operate on a first come first served basis only.
• We do not currently take bookings over the phone.
• For any special access requirements (ie. buggy) please advise us beforehand.
• Platters, celebration cakes or drinks are available but will need to be pre-ordered.